Naysayer Nellie...GO AWAY!

Ok so I'm laying in bed this morning catching some shut eye because I couldn't sleep last night. Last night upon laying down I set my alarm for 8:30 a.m. with the hopes of waking up energized to have a "full" day of accomplishing all the items on my agenda. As a habit I hit my snooze a few times. This morning I continue to hit my snooze for a whole hour because of not falling asleep until after 3 a.m.

The first few times of hitting snooze I was too tired to hear "her", but then she crept in criticizing me for not getting up and getting my day started. You know her...that little voice that says despite your best efforts you are still not good enough. In some varying degree or another we all have her.

So for today I am going to tell her Naysayer Nellie...GO AWAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment