Gathering Inspiration & Gratitude: Favorite Blogs of 2010

This is my first year in blog land and I have to say that I am addicted! I have seen so many creative and inspirational individuals who are living as their authentic selves. I love it!
I have truly enjoyed creating my little online haven…my own little visually, creative space where I share a little piece of “me” with the world.
I find much joy and inspiration from some of my favorite bloggers.
I visit them often!
I wanted to take a minute to give a “shout out” to each one of them!
I adore Kelly’s beautiful, inspirational artwork.
Heather’s joyful energy is contagious every time you visit her. She loves crafting & spreading positivity!
Lara’s simplistic white décor & style is beautiful!
A whole bounty of creative ideas!
I just love Alissa’s simple & clean style. She shares a glimpse into her world with beautiful photos and easy to follow tutorials for crafting, cooking & decorating.
Beautiful jewelry
So pretty!
I love Belinda’s style.
I love Meg’s colorful photos!

Linking to:
Love is Everywhere

4 comments:

  1. I love your post and couldn't agree more. This life I have blogging and the friends I made.. I feel very safe with! :) Keep it up, I'm now following and look forward to what you will write in the future!!

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chas!
    I'm your new follower =)
    Would love a follow back and a follow on Bloglovin' if possible =D

    Happy New Year!

    //Nellie

    http://sockertussen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sooo much for stopping by [Life of Meg]! Your comment was so sweet and it definitely made me smile!

    Wishing you an absolutely wonderful New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by via the Friday Hops to say follow and to say hello. Have a great New Years!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/11/tgif-happy-new-year.html

    ReplyDelete