Mingle Monday: Christmas Wishlist

Mingle 240
Meg asked us today what is on our Christmas List.
 
I am loving circle scarfs and I love this knitted, dark blue one.
 
Crochet inspiration to send
 
Burt’s Bees products are a favorite of mine and always on my list.
 

Maurices Gift cards.

It really is the closest clothing store to wear I live without driving for an hour or more so it tends to be my favorite for that reason.

Pandora Baby Charm…one to represent our pregnancy and a birthstone one once the baby is born.

I Love finding Mint Chocolate M&M’s in my stocking.

I would love a new, bigger camera too, but with baby coming along I want to wait. I also have a couple photo books started on Blurp that I may send for as a gift to our growing family.

I really am a simple girl and very practical at that so I often don’t add frivolous things to my gift wish list. I like things that are tried and true to what I like and things that I will use on a regular basis.

Hope you enjoyed seeing what is on my Christmas wishlist!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I just added Bert's Bees to my husband's stocking list of goodies. As soon as I saw it it reminded me that he'd love it. Yippee!

    Happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to shop at Maurices when I lived on the east coast. I love the circle scarf! Stopping by from Mingle Monday!

    ReplyDelete