Simple Sunday

Happy Sunday!
How was your week? Mine was wonderful. We finally started having some warmer weather so we have been able to enjoy being outdoors almost everyday. All the snow in our yard is gone! Finally! At the start of the week we still had a few snow patches.

Here are some of my favorites from the web this week!

I just love these tote bags over at {Iron & Twine}. I can’t wait to make some of my own!

This looks like a fun, colorful project! This would be fun to do with a little helper in mind.

Danielle LaPorte inspires me countless ways. I am so glad I read {this} & {this}!

pdf better

Gathering kitchen inspiration… I just so many things about this one!

Our Favorite Small Kitchens that Live Large

Cottage Kitchen

Isn’t this a fun way to use crates for storage? I just love it too!
IMG_5070

Some of my favorite PINS can be found {HERE}.pinco

What were some of your favorite things from this week?

3 comments:

  1. What a great list of favorites... love the canvas/leather tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices! I just found your blog and I'm a new follower. I look forward to learning more about you.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures...thanks for sharing on the Thursday Blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete