Fill In The Blank Friday

0401

{I feel happy when}

I am spending time with my family. I am being creative and doing the things that I love.

{I get silly when}

Either of my two children have had a bad day…I like to make them smile or brighten up their day. I also like teaching them that life is about perspective. You can choose to be sad or grumpy OR you can choose to be happy and joyful. I choose HAPPY!

{Something that makes me sad is}

When a loved one is struggling with something or suffering from something.

{Something that makes me annoyed is}

Rude, inconsiderate people. Cable or Utility companies who have a monopoly on services…they treat you anyway they want because they can. Talking to a computer generated voice when I call the cable or utility company.  

{A time that I've been truly surprised was}   

My brother & sister would always try to make me cry at Christmas when we were younger…they would get me a gift that they knew I wanted, but wasn’t expecting…and it got me every time. They were very thoughtful in selecting the gift and that always surprised me. I’m the oldest so I think they enjoyed having one up on me for a brief moment or two.

{I am so thankful for]

My children. My love. My home. My family. My job & coworkers. My friends. It is great to have a life surrounded my wonderful, wonderful people! 

{I feel loved when}

My 12 year old son wants to open the door for me…such a little gentlemen. My 15 year old daughter spills her day out to me…the life of a teen is curvy and with lots of ups and downs and I am glad that even though I discipline and guide her when she needs it, she will still come home and fill me in on her entire day. My love holds my hand, leaves me love notes, tells me I’m beautiful…he is very sweet.

6 comments:

  1. Your family sounds amazing! I loved the story about your brothers and sisters trying to get you at Christmas, so so sweet! And your kids...my son is only one but when I think about those days to come I want to cry. Being a mother makes you extra blubbery I feel. Ha. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the weekend hops to say hello and to follow.
    Have a great weekend!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/yeah-its-the-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very sweet post. I stumbled on your blog and just love it.I look forward to becoming a follower and visiting often!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has to be cutest post!! PS - I'm posting your Love Story today :)

    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of your answers! hope you had a great weekend!

    xo monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is really lovely and I look forward to following and reading. I love the name...we all need a woman's haven :-) I found you through aquariann's winter blog hop, so glad I did!

    ReplyDelete