A Peek Into My Bookcase

 

017018019020022

A passion of mine is books and reading. I can spend hours in any book store, new or used perusing shelf after shelf looking for a good read.

I have mentioned often that I also have a strong passion for celebrating ourselves as woman and creating community among one another. We need to celebrate the female friendships and relationships that we cultivate throughout our lives.

A few of my favorite authors on these subjects are:

Sarah Ban Breathnach: Simple Abundance

Denise Linn: Secrets & Mysteries

Patricia Lynn Reilly: Imagine A Woman In Love With Herself

Marianne Williamson: A Woman’s Worth

Christine Arylo: Choosing Me Before We

023"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? …As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."

Marianne Williamson

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog while surfing, reading and crocheting are great escapes for me. I am now following your blog and look forward to reading more. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete