Simple Sunday

One of my themes for 2015 is “Less is More” & Simplify! I just love the idea of this {Capsule Wardrobe}. Could I not buy any clothes for 3 months and use what I have? That is the question! But, I love the idea of just having what you absolutely love in your closet.

WINTER-CAP

Who knew you could make {these} cute little rose out of only bread & paint.

Bread Dough Roses - CreativeMeInspiredYou.com

{These} candles are on my list to try!

How to make homemade DIY candles

True Statement!

I am in love {Meg’s wall} using old green wood!

IMG_9828

I love SIMPLE décor ideas and {this} is as simple as it gets!

Glowing Candles in a Drilled Wood Slab

{This} studio tour is my favorite! I love the globe collection.

140816_BOP_6235

{This Drink Station} is fabulous too!

Our Home: Refreshment Station

Love, Love, Love {this kitchen}!

kitchen refresh - the handmade homethe handmade home

An oldie, but goodie that we will be doing again this Winter…

053

Thank you for stopping by! What are your favorite things this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment