I Spy: Style Statement

 I am going to repost this because I thought it was very fitting for {Little Miss Momma}'s edition of I SPY this week.

As I work through the Style Statement book I thought it would be fun to post a few photos of some of my everyday jewelry items.
I like to stick to things that I love and these are a few items that I love to wear quite often.
026
I’m really not into anything fancy. I like dangly earrings and bracelets mostly. All in silver.
027
I really enjoy gemstones jewelry. Moonstone is my favorite.
030
045
My favorite moonstone ring…I wear this almost daily.
046
052
My bracelets that I love to wear. My Pandora bracelet is another daily favorite of mine. I received it last year for Christmas and each charm has significance.
053
These are beaded earrings that were my great grandmother’s. I love having an item that once belonged to her.
063
My favorite sterling silver jewelry holder! I love the design and the weight of it.
062
Well there you go…a glimpse into my jewelry box.
More to come. As I said before I am really enjoying the book.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous treasures! I bought my mom a similar jewelry box for her birthday last fall...I love it!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete