ABC’s of ME

013

Age: 35 almost 36 {yikes}

Bed Size: Queen

Chore you hate:  folding clothes

Dogs:  I don’t have a dog…I have two cats who are full of personality.

Essential start of your day:  Shower & Coffee

Favorite Color:  I love all colors, but my favs are RED & Robin’s Egg BLUE

Gold or silver:  Silver {See this post about Style Statement}

Height: 5'4"

Instruments I play (or have played): None

Job Title: Which one? Early Childhood Parent Liaison, Playgroup Facilitator, Secretary, Mother, Sister, Daughter, Friend…we all wear so many hats.

Kids: Morgan & Easton

Live: Michigan

Mom's Name: Lois

Nickname:  Chas

Overnight hospital stays: Only when I had my children.

Pet Peeve:  Negativity, Negative or loud people

Quote from a movie: My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage! ~Practical Magic~

Right or left handed:  Right handed

Siblings: I am the oldest…my brother Chad, my sister Amanda, my sister Lindsay

Time you wake up:  After hitting snooze a hundred times…7 a.m. ish

Underwear: Is this the only thing that could be thought up for the letter {U}. Is this a question?

Vegetables you dislike: hmmm….not sure I love veggies.

What makes you run late: I ask myself that question everyday…I am always late and I always have an excuse.

X-rays you've had done: dentist?

Yummy food you make: Spinach artichoke dip, alfredo pasta

Zoo animal:  Monkeys

Your turn! Repost and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment