Crafting & Thrifting

033

I have a multitude of projects going on right now in my craft room.

This Saturday I am hosting my second Crafternoon. Our projects will be embroidery hoop art.

See the first Crafternoon {here}.

Currently working on transforming the above lamp into something that fits more with my craft room décor.

Here is a sneak peek…

085

087

I traveled to Traverse City this week for a conference and did a little thrifting while I was there.

I added two pieces to my milk glass collection. The combined cost for both was $3.50 {What a deal!}

041

075

These little letters will be transformed for some wall art in my daughter’s bedroom.

042

I have been on a vintage doily kick lately and added quite a few new ones to my growing collection.

052

054

056

057

059

This dish here I have had for about 15 years. It was a piece that I bought from a thrift store right after I was out of high school. I have always loved the detail on it and hung it in numerous places within my homes. As you can see it broke…{tears}…I may just glue it and maybe it will add more character to it.

076

Me just saying “Hi”!

0041

See my {Linky Parties} to view the parties I am participating in.

18 comments:

  1. Love love love your style! I super hear all those colors in the first image! So feminine & clean =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from Trendy Treehouse!
    great blog:)
    Please stop by and say hi

    xoxo
    bB
    www.itsybitsbrianna.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great finds! I haven't done much thrifting but I never seem to find anything nearly as cute as what you're showing off! Maybe it just takes more practice? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving all your amazing finds...love.love!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thrifty finds and yours are awesome - makes me want to run, not walk, to my nearest thrift store :) I found you over at Be Different's linky party - thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great finds! Wish I could get going on my crafting/thrifting efforts again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your post is very lovely to read, great photos, very intriguing. You found some great things out thrifting, too. I saw you over at Homemaker on a Dime's blog hop, and I'm a new follower. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forgot to say that I'm following you on Google and Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely finds. Good luck with your next crafternoon, bet it will be another great one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry about your pretty plate. It does have some wonderful detail. Maybe try gluing first. And what is it about vintage linens. Just love them!
    Thanks so much for linking up to Terrific Under Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the crocheted edgings you have. Thank you for sharing this at the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your vintage doily collection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful finds! I love the doilies--especially the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Neat stuff--I'm really loving those vintage doilies--have a great, thrifting week. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw you today at the Southern Hospitality party. Really enjoyed this post and photos. I'm following you now. Keep up the good work, and thanks for sharing your finds. Love the milk glass.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty treasures and post,thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete