House Haven Tour: Thistle Wood

Thistlewoodfarm

 

My home is truly my haven for my family, our respite from the world. At {Thistlewood Farm}, the halls are filled with love and laughter.

Thistle Wood 72Kitchen01

And each day brings with it a new adventure.....

Thistle Wood 72Jan2012_55

family game nights, popcorn and hot chocolate, homemade chocolate chip cookies, tables covered in glitter from craft projects and kittens curled up next to the fire.

You see, this is our forever and ever house. A house we can fill with memories. A house where we can play games of Monopoly that never end, read books in the leafy branches of a tree house, follow a winding path to create projects galore in a tiny art house and tell jokes that always end with “orange you glad you didn’t say banana.” Thistle Wood 72Jan2012_12

A house where tiny hands and tiny hearts can raise turtles and fish and dogs and cats. A house where a warm fire, a good book and a cup of hot tea are always waiting. A house for friends and family to know they are special.

My house is my haven because this is where a family that was looking for a house, finally found a home.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! I love this series and I'm so glad to be a part of it!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete