A Self Portrait or Two…

163

I haven’t had too many photos taken of myself since having the little one. I am not very photogenic and show weight in my face really easily so I am usually really self-conscious when it comes to having my photo taken. The added 15 post baby pounds and not being able to erase the tired look from my face right now really add to me feeling uneasy about photos, but…. I followed {Shawna’s} tutorial on how to do no heat curls and was pretty happy how it turned out so I shot a few photos of myself.

083

094

1501

3 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, i always feel the same way when someone tries to take my pic..... Run and hide. Love your hair... Soft pretty curls. That lost shot of you with your little one is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful photos, and your hair looks so pretty. Love the shot of you with your little baby. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete