Winter Wonderland & A Lunch Date

002

A late Winter storm dumped a ton of snow on us last night. I love the snow hanging on the trees and bushes.

008

My oldest son and I headed out today for a lunch date & hair cut. All my time has been spent on the baby so I thought he needed some MOM time too. He was in the middle of growing his hair out but, decided to chop it all off.

Before After

018

We had a fun afternoon doing a little shopping, grabbing a treat at the bakery, his hair appointment, and lunch  I was trying to capture the day through photos and as you can see he was getting irritated with me for snapping too many. .

        023028030

Lately I seem to be seeing these scowls often. I see where the little one gets it now!

Scowly Eyes

4 comments:

  1. Loving the new haircut- and all that lovely snow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and am so glad I did. My son has been scowling a lot these days also. It's funny, I just posted on my pre-teen. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up! What gorgeous snow! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow at the snow, that's beautiful! I also recently had a date with my eldest son, so I can relate to the blessing. He made faces during photos too. And had a haircut the day before! Our similar events made me smile.

    ReplyDelete