Simply Sunday

Simply Sunday

Good morning everyone!

Today I am gathering things that have inspired me this week…

I am in love with Laura’s plate collection over at {Finding Home}

VintageDoorPlateWallDecoratingIdea thumb Decorating Ideas: Vintage Door Plate Wall

{THIS} article over at {A Beautiful Mess} has inspired me to dive into scrapbooking again!

Jami’s Kitchen is my DREAM kitchen! Find it {HERE} I seriously think I “pinned” every photo onto my {Room Redo: Kitchen} Pinterest Board.

I am loving Liz’s advice for {Natural Skin Care}! I have already started using some of her tips.

{THESE} photos and {THIS} peek into Alisa’s sketchbook are just amazing!

I will definitely be using some of Jill’s simple smoothie recipes! YUM!

smoothies10

Kate’s blog is a MUST for hair and beauty tips! {THIS} oldie, but goodie video taught me a few a tricks this week.

Lucy’s photos and projects always, always astonish me! They are beautiful every time!
{THESE} whipped cream valentine hearts look so easy and pretty!

{THESE} &

Vintage Brass Napkin Rings Set of 5

{THESE} were added to my ETSY shop this week.

Vintage Ceramic Hen and Rooster Salt and Pepper Shaker Set

What have you found to inspire you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment