A Fall Evening At Home

Tonight I get an evening at home to myself.

The menu:

Salad with walnuts, flaxseed, cranberries, bacon, and parmesan cheese.

Apple Basil Vinaigrette salad dressing.

French bread

Dipping oil.

Sparkling Grape Juice.

YUMMY!

151

157

167

173

My fancy glass for the night…

Go Tigers!

179

The agenda for the evening includes:

Dinner

Catching up on T.V. from the week.

Preparing for tomorrow’s crafternoon.

Quiet relaxation.

I am loving the color of my new fall scarf! It is pretty close to one of the colors I am using in the baby’s room.

177

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. That salad looks yummm

    Hope your evening is peaceful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful evening...you just made me feel sooo hungry LOL! Would love to know how you make the dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thank you for the tips on how to wear a scarf! I will use that. I love the colour of your new scarf! Your meal looks like just the sort of meal I love. Sounds like you're going to have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete