DIY Fragrance Diffuser

This is a little trick I discovered a few months ago. I had a store bought fragrance diffuser that had dried up and was ready to be thrown out. I decided to try my making my own oil fragrance with a few things I had on hand around the house.

You will need the following:

Oil, Vanilla Extract, wooden skewers, & decorative bottle.

105

Start by adding vanilla extract to the bottom of the glass bottle.

110

Next add your oil.

111

The final step is to insert the wooden skewers.

114

In less than a week you will have vanilla scent filling the space where you sat the diffuser.

Sharing Here…
Alderberry Hill
The Girl Creative
Ella Claire
The Winthrop Chronicles
Lolly Jane
The 36th Avenue
Craftberry Bush
Whipperberry
Liz Marie
See Vanessa Craft
Tatertots & Jello
Nifty Thrifty Things
It’s Overflowing

No comments:

Post a Comment