Come Flea With Me: Hens & Friends Barn Market

2566

While making a trip to the local Habitat for Humanity Resale Store I saw this sign.

I loved the sign and thought that I would make the trip North to Kingsley to see what it was all about.

Rainbow of Hope Farm was a beautiful! I am a sucker for barn photos so I began snapping away.

The market is organized by the owner of The Red Dresser in Traverse City.

Picture
{photo credit}

I was pleasantly surprised when we pulled up to the little market. I bought a little wooden box from the first booth I entered! There were so many adorable items!


{photo credit}


{photo credit}


{photo credit}

I fell in love with so many things, but left with just a handful of small items. I love each and everyone of them! Great little items for my kitchen!

070

068073074084085104106

Sharing Here…

DIY Showoff - DIY Project Parade

Cherished Bliss - Craft and Tell

Today's Creative Blog - Get Your Craft On

Alderberry Hill

The Girl Creative

Ella Claire

The Winthrop Chronicles

Lolly Jane

Elizabeth & Co. - Be Inspired

Uncommon - Uncommonly Yours Link Party

Craftberry Bush

Whipperberry

SNAP! Creativity - Show and Tell

See Vanessa Craft

Liz Marie Blog - Link Up with Me, Liz Marie

House of Hepworths - Hookin Up with HoH

My Simple Home Life - Simply Creations

The Shabby Creek Cottage - Transformation Thursday
Freckled Laundry - Air Your Laundry Textile Party

Miss Mustard Seed - Furniture Feature Friday

The Shabby Nest - Frugal Friday

French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday

At the Picket Fence - Inspiration Friday

Tatertots and Jello - Weekend Wrap Up Party

Nifty Thrifty Things

It's Overflowing - Overflowing with Creativity

My 1929 Charmer - Sunday's Best

I Heart Nap Time - Sundae Scoop

Twigg Studios - Sunday Show Off

1 comment:

  1. What a WONDERFUL flea! I found so many things to buy just from the pics!

    ReplyDelete